Fresh Ways to Decorate a Hutch
About This Episode
Today we are talking about fresh ways to decorate that iconic piece of decor... a HUTCH! There are so many ways to update a hutch! We are so excited to share them with you!!!!!
Think about changing the way your hutch looks by painting it.
And make sure you paint the back of the hutch too. Or, paper it or add texture to it!
See Yvonne's fall hutch HERE.
Check out the hutch Kelly 'squooze' in the perfect spot HERE
See Yvonne's 5 EASY TIPS TO STYLE A HUTCH, HERE.
Check out our friend Kim's famous hutch HERE
If you put dishes in your hutch, MIX IT UP! Be creative... YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Here are some ideas...
- take everything out and edit, edit, edit
- choose a color theme
- use it as a decorative piece
- stack dishes, and perch things on top of the stacks
- add pitchers and bowls etc.
- leave space in between your dishes
- add something organic... greenery is nice
- hang wreaths from the doors of your hutch
- put your silverware in pitchers and add that to your hutch
- add one or two pieces of silver
Make a hutch a fun piece!!!
And you can call us @ 323 480-4408 we’d love to hear from you! You can suggest a topic for us to cover or ask a question.
You know what would be SO awesome? If you would share Decorating Tips & Tricks with your friends. Do it in person or on Facebook using THIS LINK. It is easy just click & share DTT to your page. Thanks in advance!!
Sharing DTT on your FB page now thru 8/17 will enter you to win an Amazon Echo. Visit here to record your winning entry!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode. Leave us a review on iTunes!
Anita, Kelly and Yvonne