Does your home have an old soul? What do we mean? We are talking about how to add items to your home that have a timeworn look. We love a little chippy, a little vintage, a little bit of antiques! A little bit of "soul" goes a long long way!
Mixing new and older things give our homes a distinct soul.
Here are a few of our favorite ways to incorporate an old soul into your home...
- an old piece of furniture with a new updated fabric
- mix different styles
- bring in something old and incorporate it in a new way
- think about using chippy architectural pieces in your home as decor
- mix ironstone and silver flatware with modern elements
- add an antique piece of furniture for instant old soul
- old books are easy ways to add an old soul feeling to a room
- add rustic with refined
See Kelly's beautiful historic home HERE.
See Anita's beautiful Newel post HERE.
See Yvonne's Architectural Wall Art Diy HERE.
Don't forget to check out Anita's favorite things on Amazon. CLICK HERE.
You know what would be SO awesome? If you would share Decorating Tips & Tricks with your friends. Do it in person or on Facebook using THIS LINK. It is easy just click & share DTT to your page. Thanks in advance!! x
Subscribe so you never miss an episode. Rating & reviewing let’s know how we are doing.
And you can call us @ 323 480-4408 we’d love to hear from you! You can suggest a topic for us to cover or ask a question.
Anita, Yvonne, and Kelly
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.